Seeking Australia Part-Time Work Opportunities? Do you know that Australia offers a number of excellent part-time summer program opportunities to international students and anyone who are looking for work that fits into their schedule?
We’ll walk you through an extensive directory of Australian businesses that hire overseas students for part-time, well-paying positions.
There are many part-time jobs in Australia, and you may apply for them online, even if you are a student or a foreigner.
This article will walk you through the steps of applying for a part-time job in Australia, including what qualifications are needed, how much money you can expect to earn, and how to submit your application.
Best Part-Time Positions in Australia for 2023
- Part-Time McDonald’s Maintenance Worker needed in Kingston, Australia and New Zealand; apply through Smart Recruiters.
- University of Melbourne, Rural Pharmacy Liaison, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia (Courtesy of Times Higher Education)
- Appen Sydney NSW Australia Part-Time Data Collector.
- Raytheon Technologies is looking for a part-time project coordinator in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
- Mounties Group Australia is looking for part-time gaming attendants.
- Job Opening for a Part-Time Real Estate Paralegal in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia at Hays Legal
- Retail Associate Positions at Kmart and KOMA Australia
- Part-Time Company Accountant Positions in North Shore, New South Wales, Australia
- Part-time position as a sales assistant at Smiggle on Melbourne, Australia’s South Wharf near the Johnathan
- Thurston Academy
- Weir Group, Australia, Part-Time Logistics Administrator
- Target Hiring College Students, Target Australia
- Full-Time Cleanaway Waste Management Dandenong, Victoria, Australia Driver Sidelift
- Part-Time Marketing Manager Rokt, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Foreigners and Australian nationals can expect similar salary structures for part-time work in Australia.
Part-time jobs in Australia pay anywhere from $20 to $40 per hour, depending on the employer’s location and whether or not the worker is a local, international student, or permanent resident. But that depends heavily on the business and your position within it.
Online Resources Listing Current Australia Part-Time Employment Opportunities
Here is a collection of resources that should make it simpler for you to find temporary work in Australia.
- Jobs and Careers
- Jobs that uphold moral standards
- Centres of Governmental Employability
- MAX is a link
How to Apply for Part-Time Job in Australia
The following is a step-by-step tutorial for anyone interested in applying for a part-time job in Australia.
- To apply for part-time work in Australia, please go to this website.
- Seek out employment opportunities
- Verify all of the company’s application paperwork.
- Please review the application instructions.
- To be considered for an interview, please apply using a current email address.
We hope you’ve found this article helpful in learning more about part-time employment opportunities in Australia.