The year 2024 is open for everyone interested in immigrating to Canada to take a job as a manufacturing helper. You can work as a factory helper in Canada in 2024 with the help of a sponsored visa. Getting a job as a factory helper in Canada through a visa sponsor is one of the quickest methods to move to Canada. You can apply for these positions regardless of your age, IELTS score, level of education, or work experience. You will be trained by the company if you are hired.
Visa sponsorships: what are they?
A visa sponsorship job is one in which the employer pays for the employee’s international travel and housing expenses so that they can work for the employer in their home country.
Most of the time, employers are responsible for providing their employees with housing and transportation to and from work, in addition to covering all travel expenses.
In order to be sponsored for a visa, you need to be qualified for the position. In order to get a work permit and move to Canada for employment, you need a job offer from a Canadian employer.
Being an international worker in Canada has several advantages. Canada offers foreigners not just plenty of career opportunities, but also competitive salaries.
Any or all of the following may be part of your job description for a factory worker in Canada:
- Move equipment, raw materials, and completed goods around the facility by hand or with the use of motorized machinery.
- Perform a weight check on all products and supplies.
- Material and product sorting, packing, crate making, and packaging.
- Help those who operate machinery, put together parts, and other employees.
- Handle additional manual labor and basic tasks, and
- Make sure that all machines and the surroundings immediately surrounding them are cleaned.
The following physical abilities and working conditions will be necessary for you to do your job:
- Dynamic work setting
- Job duties that are repetitive,
- Lifting large objects,
- Quite strenuous,
- Adroit hand-eye coordination, Meticulousness
- Balance between the two hands,
- Prolonged periods of standing
- Movements involving sitting, standing, and walking
Particulars of the Position:
- Client: Michelin North America (Canada) Inc. Firm Name
- Factory Worker – Manufacturing Position Available with a Visa Possible Sponsorship
- Positions Open: 3
- Hourly wage: $24.02 for a 40-hour workweek
- Position Type: Permanent, Full-Time
- The address is 233 Logan Road, Bridgewater, Nova Scotia, B4V 3T3.
- Work Schedule: Day, Night, and Weekend
- Classification: Production Firm
- Location: Canada Occupation: Manufacturing rubber products
Fluent languages: Applicants should be fluent in English.
Education: Typical educational requirements such a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree, certificate, or equivalent are not required of candidates.
Prior work experience is not required; all candidates will get comprehensive training.
Among the candidate’s responsibilities will be the ability to sort, pack, crate, and bundle supplies and items, as well as the manual or motorized transportation of raw materials, finished goods, and tools across the facility.
The ideal applicant can quickly and accurately clear machines and work spaces while also analyzing and weighing goods and supplies, among other basic and labor-intensive tasks.
The employees are provided with a dental plan, disability benefits, health care plan, protection for paramedical services, and vision care benefits.
Employees get a bonus on top of their regular stock awards.
Advantages such as group insurance, life insurance, long-term care insurance, maternity and parental benefits, pension plan, Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP), and Tax-Free Savings Account (TFSA) are available to employees.
Free parking, paid study and coaching, onsite amenities, on-site activities and recreation, opportunities to build a workforce, parking, health insurance, and a wellness program are all benefits that employees enjoy.
How to Apply for Factory workers jobs in Canada with visa sponsorship
If the position is a good fit and all the requirements have been met, you can now submit your application (including your résumé) using the details that have been discussed.