Are you an experienced storekeeper seeking new and interesting chances in a foreign country? Your search ends here! One of Canada’s most prominent cargo airlines, Cargojet Inc., is hiring storekeepers from outside the country who can get work visas sponsored. Accurate inventory tracking and the efficient running of Cargojet’s facilities are two of your primary responsibilities as a storekeeper. Receiving, storing, and distributing goods and products in accordance with safety requirements and corporate policy is your responsibility.
- Jobs Position: Canadian Storekeeper Jobs for International Candidates With Sponsorship
- This is the Cargojet Inc. website for the Mississauga, Canada location.
- Number of Openings: 10
- Logistics and Transportation Sector
- Hourly Pay: $15 to $25 Canadian
- Canadian nation
- Certificate or degree not obtained
- Work history from three to five years
- Accept inbound packages and ensure their contents are correct.
- Put items in their correct containers and label them correctly.
- Make sure the accuracy of your inventory counts by checking them often.
- Arrange for the dispatch of orders and guarantee their prompt delivery.
- Keep the warehouse neat and tidy at all times.
- Work together with other divisions to plan for supplies
- Let management know if there are any differences or damage.
- Keep all health and safety protocols in place.
- Would be an asset if you have worked as a storekeeper before.
- Either a current work visa or the ability to be sponsored for a Canadian visa
- Minimum requirement: completion of high school
- Superb time management abilities complemented with an eye for detail
- It is beneficial to have experience with warehouse management systems.
- Capable of standing for long periods of time and lifting large objects
- A strong command of the English language, both written and spoken
- A can-do mentality and proficiency in collaborative settings
Competitive pay, potential for advancement, and a positive work atmosphere are all benefits of working for Cargojet Inc. We can help you get the sponsorship you need to work in Canada if you’re an international candidate. If you’re looking to elevate your storekeeping career, consider joining our exciting team at Cargojet Inc. Do not miss out on this fantastic chance to work and reside in Canada; submit your application today.
Completion of high school or its equivalent is necessary. Having a degree or certification in inventory management or a closely connected area will be a plus.
- Valid job history managing inventories, preferably as a storekeeper.
- Proficient in the use of computerized systems and inventory management software.
- Competent in multitasking and has excellent organizational and time management abilities.
- Careful monitoring of inventory and meticulous recording of transactions.
- Superb verbal, written, and interpersonal skills for effective teamwork and customer collaboration.
- Capacity to solve inventory-related problems on my own and take the initiative.
- Ability to calculate and count inventory using basic mathematical concepts.
Candidates without current work permission may still be considered for sponsorship if they fulfill all other requirements for a work visa in Canada.
Visa sponsorship is available to eligible candidates as an advantage.
Compensation and benefits package that is competitive.
Possible avenues for professional advancement and skill augmentation.
A chance to work in a retail setting that values diversity and its customers.
A culture that is welcoming and nurtures all employees.
Retail Store Cashier
- Maintain inventory records.
- Maintaining records, payments, inventories, and sales.
- Verifying the overall state of the materials, including the presence or absence of any defects or discrepancies.
- Put merchandise on the shelves and take care of any other tasks related to inventory.
- Assembling, naming, pricing, and taking back products.
- Making fresh purchases and placing orders for necessary supplies.
- Recognizing the necessity of a few minor adjustments.
- Monitoring the shipment of equipment and ensuring its safe arrival.
How to Apply for Storekeeper Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship