Since Dubai’s strong economy is based on its thriving retail sector, there are many job possibilities for you to start your career here. If you want to work in retail or with products, being a storekeeper in Dubai could be a good way to get started. Your only requirements are the ability to communicate clearly, do simple math, and pay close attention to every detail.
Let’s discuss the Store Guardian Employments in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship in more detail, including your expectations for the position and the perks that newcomers can expect to receive.
Job Information for Store Keepers in Dubai
- Location of Work: Dubai
- Job Function: Inventory and Sales Management in Retail
- Position: Storekeeper Knowledge Needed: Basic English Skills Age Requirement: None
- Credit card Support: Absolutely
- Moving: Absolutely!
- 3500 to 4000 UAE dirhams Store Keeper Jobs in Dubai: Full-Time, Permanent Positions Available on a Monthly Basis
- Acquiring a Bachelor’s degree through secondary education is permitted.
- Participation is not necessary. The optimum amount of time to be involved is one to three years.
- Basic Computer Abilities, specifically utilizing Microsoft.
- Must have the stamina to lift heavy merchandise and cartons.
- Keep track of possessions and merchandise.
- Documenting all transactions, including stock purchases, sales, and withdrawals.
- Checking the overall state of supplies, for example, to identify any damaged or missing supplies.
- Perform all tasks pertaining to stock, including tocking the racks.
- Materials must be properly labeled, packed, and returned.
- Placing an order for the given inventory and conducting contemporary acquisitions.
- Realizing that some small repairs are needed.
- Managing the creation of hardware and the safe transportation of goods.
- In charge of compiling reports on inventory control and levels.
Store Keeping Opportunities in Dubai
- A chance for new graduates to join the workforce and gain practical experience.
- Retail operations, customer service, and stock administration could be learned.
- Having conversations with coworkers, customers, and sellers.
- Possibility of advancement to supervisory roles upon completion of the program.
- An overview of the many components that make up the retail sector.
Retail Jobs in Dubai and Their Salary
Monthly remuneration for a store attendant in Dubai often amounts to four thousand UAE dirhams. In Dubai, a Store Guardian might earn anything from 2,500 to 5,000 AED per month.
How to Apply for Storekeeper Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship
Anyone interested can submit an application by following this link.