Looking for a job in Europe, especially in Hungary, can be a bit tricky if you’re not familiar with the job market and the application process. Hungary offers a multitude of unskilled job opportunities for foreign workers, but the challenge lies in finding and securing these positions.
In this post, we’ll provide you with essential information on how to discover and apply for unskilled jobs in Hungary. As a foreigner, working in Hungary not only allows you to earn a decent income but also opens up opportunities for various benefits, given Hungary’s status as a developed European country. Whether you’re looking to advance your career or simply seeking new job prospects in Hungary, continue reading to learn more about job opportunities and how to pursue them.
- Job title: Unskilled Jobs in Hungary
- Country: Hungary
- Minimum age: 20 years
- Knowledge required: No
- Experience required: Yes/ No
- Steady Income
- Career Development
- Quality Healthcare
- Education Opportunities
- Social Benefits
- Visa Sponsorship
Minimum wage: The minimum wage in Hungary is usually reviewed and adjusted annually. Before taxes it was about 167,400 Hungarian forints (HUF) per month.
Average Gross Salary: On average, the total monthly salary in Hungary is around 400,000 HUF to 500,000 HUF for full-time positions. Highly skilled professionals and those working in specialized fields can earn significantly more.
List of Unskilled Jobs in Hungary
In Hungary, as in many countries, unskilled jobs are generally available in a variety of sectors. These jobs may not require special training or education, making them accessible to a wide range of individuals. Here is a list of some common unskilled jobs you can find in Hungary:
- Retail Sales Associate: Working in stores or supermarkets as a cashier, stock clerk, or sales assistant.
- Waitstaff/Server: Serving customers in restaurants, cafes, and bars by taking orders, delivering food, and providing customer service.
- Kitchen Helper/Dishwasher: Assisting in the kitchen by cleaning dishes, utensils, and kitchen equipment.
- Housekeeper/Cleaner: Cleaning and maintaining the cleanliness of hotels, homes, offices, or commercial establishments.
- Construction Laborer: Performing general labor tasks on construction sites, such as carrying materials, digging, and site cleanup.
- Factory Worker/Production Operative: Working in manufacturing facilities, assembly lines, or production plants, often performing tasks like packaging, quality control, and machine operation.
- Farm Worker: Assisting with agricultural tasks such as planting, harvesting, and tending to crops or livestock on farms.
- Warehouse Worker: Handling inventory, packing and unpacking shipments, and ensuring the smooth operation of warehouse facilities.
- Delivery Driver: Transporting goods, packages, or food items to customers using a vehicle or bicycle.
- Janitor/Custodian: Cleaning and maintaining the cleanliness of public spaces, offices, schools, and other facilities.
- Gardener/Landscaper: Tending to gardens, lawns, and outdoor spaces by mowing, weeding, and planting.
- Caregiver/Personal Support Worker: Providing assistance to elderly or disabled individuals with tasks such as bathing, dressing, and meal preparation.
- Childcare Assistant: Assisting in daycare centers or with in-home childcare, looking after children and engaging in activities.
- Retail Merchandiser: Arranging and organizing products on store shelves to attract customers and boost sales.
- Cleaning Staff in Hotels: Ensuring the cleanliness of hotel rooms and common areas for guests.
- Car Wash Attendant: Cleaning and detailing vehicles at car wash facilities.
- Pet Caretaker: Taking care of pets by feeding, walking, and providing basic care.
- Cashier: Operating cash registers and handling transactions at retail stores or gas stations.
- Security Guard: Monitoring and protecting properties, businesses, or events by patrolling and enforcing security measures.
- Laundry Worker: Working in laundromats or hotel facilities to clean and press clothing and linens.
How to Apply
Click on the link below, then get down to the official job posting website where you can see a list of unskilled jobs in Hungary. Then click the Apply button right now and apply for the job you want from the list.