Visa-sponsoring jobs in Timor-Leste for the years 2023 and 2024! Do you need data on job opportunities in Timor-Leste? Are you interested in learning about the many types of Timor-Leste work visas? Do you need a job sponsor visa to work in Timor-Leste? Then you should read this article immediately.
Timor-Leste (also known as East Timor) gained its independence from Portugal in 2002, making it the youngest country in Asia. That’s why you won’t find it on the bucket lists of many travelers.
In addition, with the exception of citizens of the Schengen Area, all visitors to Timor-Leste are required to apply for a visa in advance of their journey.
The labour market, visa requirements, and other information relevant to working in Timor-Leste in 2023 and 2024 are all covered in detail.
In what areas does Timor-Leste truly shine?
Timor-Leste is home to the Tour de Timor, often regarded as the most challenging mountain bike race on the planet. Many cyclists travel to the country to put their skills to the test on the varied roads there.
What is the status of Timor-Leste’s job market?
Only 30.6% of the working-age population is employed, well below the average of 75% for least developed countries1. The female labour force participation rate of 21.3% is one of the lowest in the world.
Sponsored Work Visa Positions in Timor-Leste in 2023/24
Below is a list of the jobs in Timor-Leste that will be able to sponsor visas for international workers in 2023 and 2024.
- Business Analyst Health Manager Business Support Assistant Civil Engineer Sharepoint Developer Agriculture Productivity Specialist MIS Specialist/IT/Cyber Security Specialist/Metering Infrastructure Engineer
- Certified Financial Planner
- Manager, Senior Products
- Product Manager Trainee
Is there work available in Timor-Leste?
A work permit (also called a work visa) authorizes its holder to enter Timor-Leste for the purpose of performing short-term, paid, or unpaid work as a freelancer or professional.
Timor-Leste Visa Types
The government of Timor-Leste primarily issues the following types of visas:
- Employers in Timor-Leste can sponsor foreign nationals for a work visa.
- You need a visa to enter Timor-Leste. East Timor issues the Class I tourist visa to citizens of visa-required countries who want to visit the country for less than 90 days.
- Requirements to obtain a work visa in Timor-Leste
What is the average annual salary in East Timor?
The average GDP per person in East Timor was 1176.49 USD between 2000 and 2021, with a peak of 1626.35 USD in 2021 and a low of 862.42 USD in 2006.
How to Apply for Visa sponsorship jobs in Timor Leste for foreigners 2023/2024
Provide evidence of your intent to conduct the task, such as a job offer, stock ownership in the company, proof of professional competency for independent employment, or any other document related to the activity. Click here
- Display your dedication to the cause.
- Prove that you’re willing to work with us.
- Prove that they have no record of arrests or convictions.
- Demonstrate a high level of mental and physical fitness.
- Possess either a means of funding your own return trip or a valid, one-way ticket.