Are you interested in finding employment in Central Asia? Seeking a company that will sponsor your visa? Do you have an interest in exploring employment opportunities in Uzbekistan? If you are an expat, an international student, or a native Uzbek looking for the top recruitment firms offering current job openings in Uzbekistan, you have found the right spot.
Foreigners can make significant contributions to the developing economy of Uzbekistan through a variety of employment options. Knowledgeable expats in the fields of technology, communications, and business are in high demand.
This article details the various categories of Uzbek work visas, as well as the requirements for obtaining them. You will also be informed of the latest employment opportunities in Uzbekistan that provide visa sponsorship for foreign nationals.
Employment in Uzbekistan that can sponsor a visa in 2023
Here are some of the companies that are currently sponsoring foreign workers in Uzbekistan in exchange for visas:
Call Centre Agent Data Analyst English Language Instructor Customer Service Assistant Account Manager Regional Sales Manager Business Developer Executive Warehouse Manager Textile Plant Maintenance Manager-Spinning Plant Manager / Sr. Manager Finance International in Tashkent (Uzbekistan)
Uzbekistan Work Visa Requirements and Procedures
To obtain a work visa in Uzbekistan, applicants must provide the following documents:
- A passport that has at least three months left on its expiration date.
- An exact copy of the applicant’s passport data page.
- Two passport-sized colour photos, please
- A visa application that has been properly filled out.
- Agreement to do business with a company in Uzbekistan.
- Former employers can attest to a candidate’s work history by writing reference letters.
- A signed lease or similar document proving that you have a place to stay in Uzbekistan.
Techniques for Use
Before an international employee may apply for a work permit in Uzbekistan, their business must first get a Corporate Work Licence. The duration of this licence, which is typically between six months and a year, determines how many foreign nationals the company can legally employ.
The Uzbek embassy or consulate in a foreign national’s home country is the place to apply for a type E work visa. They also need to apply for a work visa with the Uzbek Ministry of Labour. Until the relevant authorities approve the visa application, the applicant must wait in their country of residence.
After receiving a work visa, foreign nationals have up to 30 days to travel to Uzbekistan. The work permit only allows one entry. Anyone moving to Uzbekistan from outside the country must report to the local police station to register their residence. After establishing residency and securing a work visa, foreign workers in Uzbekistan can begin their employment.
How to Apply for Visa sponsorship jobs in Uzbekistan for foreigners 2023/2024
Uzbekistan offers a variety of visa options for visitors from other countries. Uzbekistan is like many other countries in that the type of visa you need is determined by the purpose of your visit. Common types of visas include:
- Interns and students can get tourist A-1 visas to travel around the world.
- Permanent employees of a diplomatic mission are eligible for D-1 visas.
- Foreigners interested in finding employment in Uzbekistan can apply for an E visa.
- B-2 visas for company reps.
- Workers from other countries need a special sort of visa to enter Uzbekistan.