Work Permits for International Students in Canada: Would you like to work in Canada and receive a free VISA sponsorship if you don’t yet have permanent residency or a green card?
Getting a job that will sponsor your VISA could be the greatest chance you’ve ever had. Businesses in Canada are actively seeking individuals with a wide range of skills and experience from a number of different industries.
Foreigners Seeking Visa Sponsorship in Canada: Proficient command of the English language is essential, with a working knowledge of French being an advantage.
A high school diploma or its equivalent is required for some of the VISA sponsorship roles. Furthermore, no background knowledge is necessary. Field instruction will follow if you are selected.
On the other hand, it would be great if you had some background in the jobs that were assigned to you.
Here are all the current job vacancies in Canada for VISA sponsorship. Therefore, the primary focus of the job descriptions is on the tasks involved in each job as well as their context. Depending on your schedule, you could be working full- or part-time.
Supported by Sherwin-Williams as a Delivery Driver:
- The place is Woodbridge, Ontario.
- Position: Full-time, Permanent
Your Approach to the Position
This role is responsible for delivering paint and other supplies from Sherwin-Williams stores to customers. The main duties of this position encompass, among other things:
- Preparing delivery in the most effective way possible to meet client expectations.
- Getting client orders onto the truck securely.
- Form completion is guaranteed.
- Ensuring the timely and secure delivery of items to clients.
- Keeping the store vehicle in good repair and reporting any maintenance needs to the supervisor.
- at addition, you’ll be responsible for customer service at our paint stores, tinting and mixing client orders, and other warehouse tasks.
- Apply now if you meet all of our basic qualifications—these are our must-haves!
- Age requirement: 18 and over.
- One must possess a current, unrestricted driver’s licence.
Legally authorised to work in the nation for which you are looking for employment, without the requirement for sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future.
Able to lift and carry up to fifty pounds, with or without assistance, and retrieve items from floor stacks and shelves.
Using a computer and taking phone calls is within their capabilities, with or without the need for special facilities.
Additional Materials to Enhance Your Application—These materials are not necessary to apply, but they are highly recommended. Any of the following can be proudly boasted about:
Background in retail sales, customer service, or delivery would be an asset.
Diploma or its international equivalent (such as a General Equivalency Diploma, or GED).
Having fluency in more than one language
Helping our employees and their families lead healthier lives, save money wisely, and feel better is part of our mission at Sherwin-Williams. Starting with a broad range of personalized, first-rate benefits, which include:
- Salary and bonus opportunities that are competitive
- Savings for workers
- Possibilities for career progression
- Retirement and profit-sharing plans
- Medical coverage (for qualified workers)
How to Apply for Jobs in Canada for Foreigners
Stop by our Careers page at https://jobsearch.sherwin.com/ to discover the role(s) that pique your interest.
It will take you about 15 minutes to fill out your profile when you import or input data from one of our partner job boards.