Canada Sales Associate Jobs that Sponsor Visas: Rogers Communications is looking for enthusiastic foreign nationals to fill Sales Associate positions in Ontario, Canada. These positions sponsor visas, allowing foreign nationals to join our team and contribute to the growth of our media and communications offerings.
Canada Sales Associate Jobs That Sponsor Visas: the Nuts and Bolts
- Rogers Communications Inc.
- Positions Open: 10
- Business & Administration
- Hourly Rates: $20 – $40 in Canada
- Canadian Country
- Words Spoken: English
Capabilities and Work History:
- Possessing a background in sales or another customer-facing role is a plus.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is necessary for effective communication.
- Possibility of obtaining work sponsorship for entry into Canada.
- Sales Associate Jobs That Sponsor Visas in Canada: Responsibilities of the Job
Sales Associate duties at Rogers Communications could include:
- Educating buyers by responding to their inquiries and answering their concerns.
- Dealing with orders and making sales.
- Promotion and advertising of services related to telecommunications and the media.
- Achieving or exceeding one’s sales quota.
- Taking care of customer issues and making their experience a positive one.
- Observing the rules set forth by the company.
Sales Associate Job Requirements for Canadian Visa Sponsorship:
- Superior abilities in talking to people and expressing oneself.
- Competence in a highly competitive sales setting.
- Capability with computers and related programs.
- Eagerness to discover and use novel approaches, goods, and services.
- Having prior work experience in the telecoms sector is very desirable.
Context of Work:
You’ll be joining Rogers Communications, a multinational media and communications corporation known for its dedication to cutting-edge service and satisfied customers. Our workplace provides a collaborative and friendly environment that supports personal and professional development.
Sales Associate Jobs in Canada That Offer Sponsorship for Immigrants:
Access to Employment in Canada: Visa sponsorship lets persons from other nations to apply for jobs in Canada. This is helpful for people who aren’t Canadian citizens or permanent residents but yet wish to work and live in the country.
Residency for life is an option for certain skilled worker visa categories, most notably sales associates. The door is now open to settle down in Canada for the foreseeable future, and perhaps even apply for citizenship.
Gaining Experience in a Variety of Fields: Working as a Sales Associate in Canada is a great way to gain exposure to a new field, hone your customer service skills, and learn about business in general.
Workers from all over the world who come to Canada with the help of visa sponsors learn about Canadian customs and customary business practices and have the opportunity to network with professionals in their field.
How to Apply for Visa Sponsorship Sales Associate Jobs in Canada – Apply Now
Follow the link below to visit Rogers Communications’ official employment website and submit an application for a Sales Associate position in Canada. Follow the online application process as outlined.
Sales Associates with a strong interest in sales and customer service are encouraged to apply to join Rogers Communications in Canada. You’ll be joining a growing company that is at the forefront of its field, and you’ll be helping us achieve our mission of bringing together professionals from all walks of life. Rogers Communications is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. Help shape Canada’s media and communications landscape by joining us.