Are you seeking employment opportunities in the UK? Norfolk Community Health and Care NHS Trust is offering numerous positions for nursing staff, providing an excellent chance for aspiring candidates. Join their team and contribute to creating a positive impact on lives within a collaborative and patient-centered environment. If you’re a dedicated registered nurse ready to make a difference, seize this opportunity as the next step in your career journey.
- Position: Care Specialist
- Site: Norfolk Community Health and Care NHS Trust, Dereham NR19
- Compensation: Competitive annual salary ranging between £27,055 and £32,934
- Work Schedule: Full-time Employment
As a valued member of the Norfolk Community Health and Care NHS Trust team, you will play a vital role at the Norwich Community Hospital site. Your responsibilities as a Staff Nurse will include providing top-notch healthcare to 48 patients and utilizing cutting-edge therapy and rehabilitation technology. This position not only allows you to make a meaningful impact on patient care but also offers a distinctive chance to shape and foster a reablement culture within an innovative new unit.
- Staff Nurse
Candidates for the Staff Nurse position should possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Hold a current UK NMC registration at level 1.
- Progressing towards a Degree is preferred.
- Experience working in diverse multidisciplinary teams.
- Developed and executed care plans for patients with multiple pathologies.
- Possess relevant clinical skills, including venepuncture (desirable).
- Basic computer proficiency.
- Capable of maintaining and elevating care standards.
- Experience in resource management is advantageous.
- Stay updated on current clinical and professional issues.
- Familiarity with resource management principles.
- Understanding of learner needs.
The Staff Nurse position offers various benefits, including:
- Continuous support and growth facilitated via in-service training.
- Regular performance assessments for professional development.
- Personalized development plans tailored to individual aspirations.
- Clinical supervision for a supportive learning environment.
- Abundant opportunities for ongoing training and skill refinement.
- Engaging with an enthusiastic and friendly Multi-Disciplinary Team.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Foster a reablement culture focusing on patient well-being.
- Rotate between day and night shifts, ensuring comprehensive care.
- Collaborate seamlessly within a diverse team.
- Craft tailored care plans for patients with diverse conditions.
- Provide support to colleagues and engage in ongoing training.
- Uphold and enhance care standards.
- Stay abreast of current clinical/professional trends.
The annual compensation for this full-time role falls within the bracket of £27,055 to £32,934, reflecting the candidate’s expertise and qualifications.
How to Apply:
Unlock your career potential with NHS Trust! Apply now through the company’s official recruitment portal. For more details, reach out to Operational Director Kate Pontin at [email protected] or Foxley Ward Manager Deborah Barnes at [email protected].
Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity to advance your nursing career in the UK! Apply today and embark on a rewarding journey of professional growth and fulfillment.